Facebook Live: Trinity Outreach Ministries International
Sunday Service at 9:00am
Bible Study Wednesdays at 7:00pm
How to Become an e-Church MemberIt is God's desire that you connect with the local church and fellowship with other believers. However, Trinity Outreach Ministries understands that circumstances sometime do not allow you to or you simply have not found the right church. If that is you, come connect with us by becoming an e-Church member. e-Church Membership was designed for the following:
- Sick and Shut-in
- Current members who may have relocated and still looking for a church home in their new location. Allow us to keep you covered during your moving transition
- Those that work during our worship services and cannot attend services
- Anyone who does not have a church home and desire spiritual covering under the Leadership of Pastors Michael and Tracey O'Neal.
- Regular Updates on what is happening here at Trinity Outreach Ministries
- Connect with other e-Church Members
- Biblical Instruction and inspiration through our weekly worship services and bible study.
- Spiritual covering under the Leadership of Pastors Michael and Tracey O'Neal.
- Special Chat room lessons & prayer
- Email faith building content & ebooks
- Special discounts on selected Trinity's products, resources, conferences & retreats
- Ministry Support Personnel to address questions, concerns, and special prayer request and much more
How is e-membership different from regular membership?There are some things that we the Pastors can do for our regular membership that we cannot do for e-members, simply because of distance. For example: weddings, hospital visits and funerals. However, with e-membership just as regular membership, the same anointing in our church is covering you.
Can I participate in giving of my offerings or my tithes?As we take time in our services to receive our regular offerings and tithes with our local members, we give you the same opportunity to give only voluntarily. You are in no way obligated to give unless you choose too. For questions, call 803-226-0966 or email [email protected]
Worship Times9:00 AM - Sunday Worship Service
7:00 PM - Wednesday Bible Study